- WordPress website integrated with HubSpot that amplifies and advances MTLC’s rebrand.
- Messaging and site architecture focused on key objectives of driving membership growth, event attendance, program participation, and sponsorships.
- Improved lead capture and user engagement, thanks to seamless integrations of HubSpot, Getro, Eventbrite, and YouTube.
MTLC is the leading destination for technology companies in New England. They are dedicated to convening leaders with diverse perspectives to solve pressing global challenges and boost economic growth in the area. 2023 at MTLC was the year of fresh leadership and a fresh rebrand. They engaged StitchDX to strategize and develop a new website that would vividly reflect this new energy while providing high value to members and visitors, and attracting new members.
Shout-out to the StitchDX dream team and those weekly Thursday Teams calls for your partnership, delivering a beautiful, new, connected website, and for knowing us as well as you do.”
Kate McLeod, COO
- MTLC’s existing site featured a variety of integrations for event listings, membership management, news and editorial content, a job board, and other valuable member and sponsor resources. Discovery conversations resulted in decisions to simplify the integration stack where possible, followed by detailed technical requirements documentation. StitchDX executed on all required custom development.
- The new site’s design has brought increased page-to-page consistency to MTLC’s online presence. Templated pages built on WP Bakery will be a breeze to revise going forward (StitchDX provided WordPress user training after launch).
- Replacing a third party platform, the new custom developed MTLC Member Directory is managed directly within HubSpot with all content easily syncing to the new site using an Airtable integration and the WordPress API.
- HubSpot inquiry forms have replaced email links to field inquiries about memberships, sponsorship opportunities, and other offerings. HubSpot marketing automation sends “thank you” responses, notifies specific MTLC Team members to follow up, and populates contact info directly in the MTLC database.
- StitchDX completed the migration of 2,000+ blog posts including all images and metadata.
- Through regularly scheduled weekly Teams calls, MTLC and StitchDX kept updated and aligned as the project progressed, addressing barriers and collaboratively solving problems.
The new MTLC site launched in mid-October 2023 to exuberant response:
Thanks to the whole StitchDX team for your thoughtful approach that led to a beautifully designed website!”
Sara Fraim, CEO
The new site is beautiful, modern, easy to maneuver. The feedback we’ve gotten has been fantastic!”
Ruth Morris, Vice President, Revenue Strategy & Operations