Massachusetts-based Dynavac offers two highly specialized industrial technologies:
- Industrial thermal vacuum systems. Most commonly used to simulate space flight conditions, they are finding increased use in other market verticals where Dynavac needed a stronger presence.
- Thin film deposition systems. A precision process with applications in medical, electronics, eyewear, clothing, and government markets.
Dynavac required a new website that would accomplish several business objectives:
- Improve SEO and content relevance to reduce new-visitor bounce rate.
- Improve site architecture and navigation to guide visitors directly to their desired technical content.
- Increase visitor information capture and lead generation.
- Build competitive advantage in core vertical markets.
- Support the expansion the business into new vertical markets
Digital Marketing Solutions
StitchDX delivered an engaging, streamlined website that delivers on the customer’s objectives. Among the project’s success factors:
- StitchDX’s proprietary, deep Discovery process revealed the need to accelerate visitor access to the company’s highly detailed and technical information. The revised site structure reflects these insights, creating UX that guides visitors more directly to the content they need to make purchasing decisions.
- Our Design process led to a cleaner, more dynamic site design (a design that wowed the customer, by the way).
- We guided the customer through content creation by advising on on-page SEO best practices, and leveraged the Yoast WordPress plug-in to conduct technical SEO.
- Site development was a highly structured process leveraging a master document for content creation and review, Microsoft Lists for managing page builds and punch lists, and full pre-launch UAT.
- Simple, intuitive tools enable the easy addition of content from news items, blog posts, case studies, and other specialized content on pages.
As with our successful websites for JSI, Pierce Aluminum, and Minuteman Trucks, Dynavac.com showcases StitchDX’s ability to help B2B organizations effectively present the complex and technical information their customers require before commencing a sales conversation and ultimately committing to purchase.